Tuesday, August 9, 2011

37 weeks preggo!!


37 weeks
(I'm starting weekly updates now, because we are SO close!)

Belly update: At today's appointment, my belly measured 33 weeks.  It grew a tiny bit!  

What's Baby Long up to?: We had another non-stress test today, and Tatem Rose is healthy and strong!  On Thursday, at the specialist, she measured 5 lbs., 10 oz.  We have another sonogram next week to measure her growth again!

Cravings:  The specialist said to eat lots of PROTEIN, which is not normal for me, but I've been trying to eat some twice a day!  Grow, Tatem, grow!

Best part of these 2 weeks: Was finding out that Tatem does NOT have Intrauterine Growth Restriction, and watching the miracle of her growing a POUND in two days!

I've also been BUSY getting everything done before the BIG day!  I made these shirts and bows for our girls after drooling over them in Etsy.  This shop has adorable ones!

Here's a close up of their flowers for their hair. I used this easy tutorial, and I love how they turned out!

I'm looking forward to: Well, today my doctor said we may go ahead and induce at 38 weeks, which is next Tuesday!  We have another appointment with our doctor and for a sonogram with the specialist, and depending on how little Tatem looks, they might send us to the hospital to get the induction started.  Everyday we are getting more and more things crossed off our pre-baby to do lists!


37 weeks!

 The end of this belly chart is not quite as exciting as I thought it would be!  I've been doing my part and have gained over 20 pounds, but since Tatem's head is already at a -1 station, she's just hiding in there!  :)

We thought it might be a good idea to have a few pictures of me pregnant and wearing something other than a tank top!  My friend Bobbi did a maternity photo shoot with us last weekend and I can't WAIT to see them!   She's going to post them sometime this week.  Will you find them here before me??  I don't think so. :)

1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

I love the picture on Bobbi's site of Landrie holding up the BFF sign! Too cute! And it will be so true. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails