Jenna, Jenny, me, Tracy, Amy, Kimi, Shari, Amber and Renee did a FABULOUS job hostessing the shower for us. Lindsay and Bethany aren't in this picture, but they did too! I love you girls!
Look at all that yummy food! I love that they also had a dessert table for this sweets-loving girl!
My niece Adelynn, Kimi, Amber and Summer
Wendy, Amy and Amber
As with any party, the kitchen is the place to be!
Bethany and me
I think this was one of the first things I opened. How can you not love a precious baby on a box of diapers?!
Tatem's Aunt Christy, Aunt Beth, Aunt Megan and GranJan
Beth and Megan are checking out the adorable bag Megan made for Tatem!
Tatem is going to look so-so cute in this!!
Bethany made this gorgeous board for Tatem's room that matches her bedding. I love it!
I loved the precious cookie favors that Renee made!! Landrie later figured out where my stash of cookies was and kept bringing them to me, nodding her head and saying, 'nack?? Why, yes, Landrie, I'd LOVE to share a snack with you. :)
Many of us remembered 2 years ago when Brianna went into labor with Landrie DURING my baby shower! We are thankful that didn't happen again, although I think those Braxton Hicks were about 5 minutes apart through the whole thing!
We are so, so thankful for our sweet church family!! We are so overwhelmed by the blessing of your friendships!
1 comment:
Oh, your smile on the picture where you're holding the box of diapers is priceless! You look so happy. It really was such a fun shower! ;)
Post a Comment