Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures in the Park

This morning Landrie and I played together in a little park around the corner from our house.  It's SO much easier for her to play outside now that she can walk!

I love this girl!!




She's getting so much more independent now!  I am so shocked at what a difference it made in her little life when she learned to walk.  She is one happy girl!  

PS- I am excited about my "12 Days of Christmas- Teacher Edition" post that's coming up soon!  The "Top 10 ways to make your teacher love you" post was such a success, I thought I'd put my teacher skills to use again.  :)  Hopefully you'll find an idea for the perfect teacher gift!

3 comments:

The House of One said...

Can't get over her beautiful smile! She is so much fun!

David and Bethany said...

I agree with Angela--her smile is just priceless in these pictures! Love them all! Aren't you glad for these Indian Summer days that are so nice to go outside & play?

Unknown said...

She has the most breathtaking smile. I love how her little face just lights up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails