30 weeks
Belly update: Oh, folks, it's definitely growing! I teared up a bit in Academy this weekend. The checker was so excited (she was 16 weeks herself) and asked me about my due date! It was my first official "stranger asking about the belly" moment. Obviously people can tell that I am, but it must be really big if a stranger is willing to go out on a limb and ask about it!
What's Baby Long up to?: Our little GIRL is over 15 inches long and about 3 pounds. She's ready to start packing on the pounds herself. I think she's supposed to gain about a half pound a week for the rest of my pregnancy! My doctor said I may get to have one more sono before she's born, so we'll get to peek at her precious face and see how she's growing!
Cravings: I guess the baby is encroaching on my stomach room. It's getting tough to eat a big meal! My only craving the past 2 weeks has been frozen drinks...sno cones and slurpees. Do you have any idea how hot it is here?? :)
Best part of these 2 weeks: We went to our childbirth class ALL day on Saturday! It was at the same hospital where we will deliver, so we got to go on a tour of the brand new hospital too. We learned a lot, but I don't know that you can ever be really prepared for childbirth!
I'm looking forward to: I'm ready to get the nursery set up. I think it will make it feel even more real! It will be a bittersweet moment though, because it means our first baby will graduate out of the crib and into a big girl bed!
30 weeks down, 10 to go!
Whew! It was another big belly growth week! I love watching our little girl grow!
I'm going to have to adjust my cropping or the belly will be cropped out soon. :)
And here's the view from this mamma's eyes. :)


2 comments:
Yay!! Love seeing your belly too!
Don't forget to sign Landrie up for the big sister class at the hospital!! :)
I am a total slacker friend and haven't talked to you in forever!! I will call next week!
What a sweet baby belly! We are SOOO excited for you Corrie! You look GREAT!
Post a Comment