28 weeks= 7 months!
Belly update: It's starting to get more difficult for Landrie to sit in the middle of my lap! The other day she saw my belly sticking out of the bottom of my tank top, said "BABY!" and put her hand on my belly to feel her kick. :) We had a big family weekend over Memorial Day weekend, and I had my first contractions when we got home. Yikes! They were just Braxton Hicks and didn't hurt, but my stomach got really tight. I was glad to hear my doctor say that's perfectly normal!
What's Baby Long up to?: Our little GIRL is 14.5 inches long and about 2.5 pounds. Now we get to hear her precious heartbeat every other week! I start going to the doctor every two weeks until 36 weeks, then I'll go every week.
Cravings: What a flip flop! For the past week, my appetite has gone way down. Some days I'm back to making myself eat.
Best part of these 2 weeks: I FINALLY picked fabric for the nursery! It's sooo cute. I've been adding on to this "nursery ideas" post, and it's the last one on there. Do you love it?? We started painting last weekend, and her room is starting to look like a baby's room!
I'm looking forward to: Now that I'm in my last trimester, I feel like we're on the home stretch! We can't wait to meet this little wiggle worm! Our friends Bill and Kelli "gave birth" this week to their beautiful 2 year old, Lilli Hope. They are still in China, and are blogging every day about their adventures there. :) No matter how you become a mom, there are labor pains for sure!


No comments:
Post a Comment