Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Nursery Ideas!

So, I talked with my mom on Mother's Day, and she really encouraged me to make some decisions on this baby's room!!  We've only got 4 months left, and I'm feeling great now, so why not go for it!  Here's a walk though my hours of googling. :)

This one  is ADORABLE!  

Michael Miller Gypsy Bandana Kaleidoscope Lime/Pink
Look at the cuteness!

Pretty Princess Custom Crib Bedding
This Etsy shop will make your custom bedding, and you get to choose from these gorgeous fabrics!

The only problem with my selections??  Well...
Here's the adorable main fabric that I used in Landrie's room!  Hmmm....it looks like my taste hasn't changed too much!  I really, really don't want to do another nursery in pink and green.  I mean, I obviously love the combo, but I need to branch out a bit!

My oh my...I am googling and searching as I do this blog post, and I think I may have just struck GOLD!
Look at the cuteness!
BLUE in my baby girl's room??  Maybe...  Click here to see all the fabrics in this line.  SO CUTE!!  The designer made the fabrics in honor of her best friend.  Love it!


Delighted Charm Pack The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake Designs
Oh no!  I LOVE these, but they aren't coming out until September 2011.  :(

Buckingham England Swings Fat Quarter Bundle Rebekah Merkle for Timeless Treasures Fabrics
You have to click on this link to see all the fabrics of this one (the middle one is my fave).  I love the idea of a red, pink and yellow nursery.  It's girly but not too over the top.

Okay, I put together a few of my favorite fabrics from the Sugar and Spice line and stacked them up to see what it would look like.  I was surprised by how girly it turned out with the blue!  So fun!

UPDATE:
I went shopping today and found my new favorite fabrics!  It's the Sweet Nothings line by Riley Blake.
I am in LOVE with it!  I think we have a winner, folks!!!
(You can click the picture to see it even bigger.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails