26 weeks
Belly update: Seriously. You have no idea how much I've grown in the last 2 weeks! You will though, when you see the pictures below. I gained 2.5 pounds in ONE WEEK. YIKES! Today I was watching 4 year old Lake, and he said, "Miss Corrie, your belly is like a mountain...a really big one with snow on top!"
What's Baby Long up to?: Our little GIRL is 14.5 inches long and about 2 pounds. That's what the websites say, but I'm thinking she's gained about 2.5 pounds this week too... :) At this point, she could survive outside the womb, although she would be in the NICU for a long time. We are praying that she stays in until she's full term! She still kicks like crazy, and we love to watch her move from the outside!
Cravings: Obviously, I'm going to have to stop giving in to every single craving! I'm still loving sweets. Yum!
Best part of these 2 weeks: Visiting Mark's parents with both of our little girls! Baby Girl kicked for Mark's mom. :) I also love that I'm finally growing nice and big!
I'm looking forward to: Growing even more! Actually, do you know what I'm really, really looking forward to? I cannot wait to have a name for this baby. We still call Landrie "Baby Girl," so it gets a bit confusing. We just have the hardest time choosing a name!
26 weeks!!

3 comments:
Cute baby bump!
LOVING that belly! It's the best, isn't it? That and feeling baby move...nothing like it!
I can't believe how much you grew!! Seriously makes me happy! Yay!
Post a Comment