LOOK!!!
Since this Great Wolf is in Texas, they have an outdoor area too. This huge pool was all 2 feet or less, perfect for our tiny girl. :) I loved that you were able to get in to the water parks at 1:00 on check in day and could stay until 9 on the day you checked out. We only stayed one night, but we got 2 days to play, which was plenty for us!
Landrie LOVES her daddy!
We loved the water slides! My niece Anna thought it was hilarious that we were able to "sneak a baby" on the ride, even though she wasn't tall enough. :)
Long fam
We kept going back and forth from the outside to the inside parts. They had a huge toddler area inside. Landrie's favorite part was riding the jet skis and squirting us!
Fearless little miss rode the big kids' slide.
When we got to the top, they asked each kid which color slide they wanted to ride...except for my little baby. She was the littlest one!
This is the huge little kids' area where we spent a lot of time with Landrie.
My brother and sister-in-law, their 3 girls, my parents and us!
The girls took AMAZING care of Landrie! Abbie carried her everywhere, and made sure she had a front row seat for the story time around the clock tower. :)
Did you notice how Landrie doesn't have swim diaper poking out of her cute bikini? Last summer we tried reusable swim diapers and this summer we are using them again! We got this cute polka dot one, but I saw one at Walmart this week too.
Well, I think I stretched out the blogging on our fun vacations as long as possible. :) That was our last trip of the summer, and we took it on opening weekend for summer! Our next 10 weeks will be full of relaxing, finding fun stuff close to home, and prepping for baby #2!! I wish all of you lots of great summer adventures!
2 comments:
Hi! Not sure if I have commented before to say hello and let you know that I am a new follower of your cute blog. So HELLO!! Landrie is adorable! The pic of her on the jet ski is priceless, she looks like she was having so much fun :) Enjoy your Summer...
Now if you had just done Dinosaur World you would have completed our exact Spring Break vacation!!! :)
So impressed with brave Landrie with the slides!!
Post a Comment