
The girls were getting ready for bath time tonight, and Landrie took just one shoulder strap off and started cracking up! "Look, Mommy! I'm like Eve!" She was so tickled with herself and wanted me to take a picture. :)
In the midst of LOTS of teaching and discipline it's so sweet to see that she's learning the lessons (even if they're fashion ones!) from God's word. Here's a few funny ones from this week. :)
The other day, Mark went in the playroom and Landrie was sitting up in a chair with her little bible. Mark asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm doing my bible study, Daddy!" She was turning the pages and telling the stories, "God made..." Love it!
I was frantically working on my bible study trying to get it done before my Tuesday night group one night and Landrie asked me, "What are you reading?" I told her, "I'm reading about how Paul told everyone about Jesus!" She immediately ran away. A few seconds later she was back, with her own book:
She brought me Pat the Bunny! "Look, Mommy, it's Paul!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment