The cyst was BENIGN, and I have CLEARANCE TO FLY HOME!!!
Thank you, God for answering our prayers!!!!!
That means I'll be able to see this cutie very soon!! Here's a family shot before Mark left for the airport. (obviously a few days after surgery!)
My sweet mother-in-law puts Landrie on the couch next to me so we can snuggle. I just have to have a giant pillow over the incision to protect it from my little wiggle worm. She loves to share my jello and toast!! She'll also sit up there and let me read several books to her or watch cartoons. I think her daddy had a talk with her before he left. :) She's been so good through all of this!
One more thing... We can't say it enough.
Thank you for praying!
We are so humbled and feel so loved as we feel your prayers each day and hear of different groups that have put us on their prayers lists. There is no way things could have gone this well or that our hearts could have made it through this crazy time without your prayers. We love you!
1 comment:
Sweet Corrie! What wonderful news to be cleared to fly home. Praise the Lord!!! You have been in my prayers ever since I heard the news. We've been out of town and will be again until the 5th, but I cannot wait to see you and give you a BIG hug! I know you are ready to get back to NORMAL life! As soon as we get back in town I will call you and see how I can help. Love you friend! -Tracy
Post a Comment