My friend, Kimi, frosted the cake with the SECRET pink or blue layer inside. A four of us were in the dark! We were so excited to have cake for breakfast!
Let's check out our family's votes:
Landrie: "I prayed to God for a sister, so it's going to be a GIRL!" She's never budged a bit!
Tatem: "GIRL!" Well, she said this almost every single time, but one time she did say "BOY!"
Mark: He was convinced up and down that he would have 3 girls!
Me: I had to prepare myself for blue frosting, just in case. I was SO convinced that we were having a girl that I didn't know if I could handle the shock if we weren't! This pregnancy is exactly like my pregnancy with Tatem. My morning sickness appeared and disappeared at the same time, and the 2nd trimester "feeling great" started at 17 weeks with both too! Plus, I just had a feeling! :)
We all wore PINK to show our votes! "We CAN'T WAIT!!!!"
"...to YOU!" Tatem saw the cake and kept saying "happy, happy, happy!"
So, the girls insisted we sing happy birthday first. :)
What's it going to be??!?!
IT'S a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First attempt at a family shot!
Our family of FIVE!!!
Look at all that PINK!!
We are so excited to have a houseful of little GIRLS!! I can't believe that I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow. Almost halfway there already!
"Children are a gift from the Lord!"
Psalm 127:3
2 comments:
I freaking knew it! Mark is girl locked! Let me know if you ever want to borrow a boy ;D!
Yay! What a fun way to find out together! :)
Post a Comment