The past year we've really been working with Landrie on teaching her the Bible. I love it!! Let me tell you though, the Christmas story is a WHOLE lot easier to explain to a 3 year old than the story of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection! For now she understands that Jesus died because he loves us SO much, so that we could have a way to be friends with God again. She also gets that he is ALIVE!
After I got Tatem dressed, I realized that it would be a great time to sneak in a little (belated) 18 month photo session!
Oh, how I love her!!
After a rough start developmentally, we now know the joy of regularly hearing,"She looks absolutely perfect!" when we visit the doctor! Thank you, Jesus!! Tatem runs, plays and talks beautifully now. :) I have a post in the works of everything she's up to. :)
This cutie pie remembered how things worked from last year and raced straight to her basket. Landrie was thrilled with what she found!!
Tatem wasn't so sure. Really, all this is for me??
I love this action shot! Landrie was off like a rocket, grabbing eggs left and right!!
Tatem just moseyed around, checking things out! We finally had to show her that there was CANDY in the eggs!
Daddy helped her with some of the tricky ones. :)
Landrie's not wasting any time. The slide is much faster!!
Look at my big girl!!!
And my not-so-little-anymore girl too!
Well, this is the best "together" shot I could get of them. haha! No amount of bribing can get these girls to sit and pose anymore! We'll have to work on that before OCTOBER!!!
And here are my girls just one year ago! Yes, for all you observant ones, even though they are TWO years apart, Tatem wore Landrie's pink dress from last year this year! I'm amazed at how much stuff is going straight from Landrie's closet to Tatem's!
Here's a few of Easter egg dying too. They were so intrigued!
(and I wasn't even willing to ruin a bib with that dye!)
So proud with their daddy!! We were so surprised at how much Landrie likes hard boiled eggs. She calls them "Daddy's special eggs" since he is the only one I make them for. :) Like, "Mommy, may I have Daddy's special eggs for lunch??" Tatem and I were happy to let Landrie and Mark eat them all!
Hard to believe that next Easter we will be celebrating with a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 6 month old!!
1 comment:
Aww, they are so beautiful!! I have the same situation with my 2 year apart boys... straight from Noah's closet to Wyatt's. :)
Post a Comment