On this April Saturday we headed to downtown Fort Worth to ride the train! It's a perfect family day for a beautiful day like this one. The girls were SO excited as we waited!
The girls love their daddy!
Let's count how many pictures Tatem has her finger in her mouth. Teething is rough!
Look how big Landrie is getting!!
Tatem was all over the place this year! I was working hard to make sure she didn't jump out. I guess after being in a car seat, this much freedom was a dream come true!
Last year, she wasn't quite as excited. :)
I think this picture says it all!
Nope, this one's better!!
And just for fun...here's Landrie last year!
Mark and his girlies!
This Thursday we will hopefully find out if he'll be dad to 3 little girls or if he'll have a son!
Here's the one we used to tell y'all a new baby is on the way!
So thankful for unexpected family days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment