Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost there!

Whew! We are moments away from getting all of this mailed off! We just need to wait for the documentation from our doctors to arrive so we can include those. The doctor's questionnaire even asked about the condition of our teeth! I don't know how a cavity or two would be a reason to keep us from getting a baby. Luckily, our doctor agreed. :)
Here's our binder full of paperwork!


I just got off the phone with the owner of our agency, and she said they "are very busy" and had a birth last week and this week. That's GREAT news for us! The more babies they place, the better chance we have of getting chosen soon. We won't be able to be chosen until we complete the home study, but it's still very encouraging!!
Thank you for all the GREAT book suggestions on the last post. I've already ordered two from Amazon, and I'll be checking the rest out soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

If you only read one baby book ....make sure it's Babywise! ...I am sure you will read dozens but Babywise is the balm! I had a friend recently post on fb "ok, so I admit, Babywise actually has something over 'Katywise'". (Obviously, her name is katy." hugs. sunny mays

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails