Saturday, June 27, 2009

Half a decade

WOW! Yesterday we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it was just 5 years ago that we were blissfully saying "I do!"

We had so much fun at our wedding! The anniversary wasn't quite as big a party, but we still had beautiful flowers...


a heavenly cake...


and a happy couple!


I love my sweet husband so much!! I can't wait to get my 5th anniversary gift. I don't know when I'll get it, where I will be when I get it, or what it will look like, but I know it's just what I've always wanted. Can you guess what it is??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmmm, a new car?????????? :) lol

Happy Anniversary you guys!!

David and Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Bethany said...

Congrats! What a gorgeous wedding picture! You two look just as great today as you did 5 years ago! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are having an awesome summer! I love being able to share your "happenings" with you! I see God's blessings throughout! We love you and Mark and you continue to be in our daily prayers. At God's time, you will have the desires of your heart.

Love,
Mark & Vivian Ayers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails