Friday, September 17, 2010

ONE YEAR OLD!

Happy birthday to you, sweet Landrie Grace!  Tuesday, September 14th was Landrie's FIRST birthday!

We started the day with a pancake shaped like a giant #1.

  It was a smashing success!

Mark took the afternoon off so we could spend the day as a family.  Isn't she adorable in her birthday onesie from Uncle Eric and Aunt Melissa?

We had Landrie's 1 year check up this morning.  Dr. Dalton couldn't believe how much she talked!  She babbled during the entire visit!

Our dainty little girl has been growing like a weed, but not gaining any weight!  After being in the 50th % all the way to her 6 month check up, now this non-stop little girl is in the 5th % for her weight (only 18 pounds!) and the 75th% for her height.  Once again, we got a "Well, what do you expect?  She's going to be built like the two of you!"  :)
Landrie's latest endeavor is climbing on EVERYTHING!  The other day I was eating cereal at the kitchen table and she climbed right up next to me on the bench.  Then she happily shared my Rice Krispies as a reward!  I'm pretty sure if we would have let her continue to climb up the stroller, she would have been on the kitchen counter in no time!

Caught red-handed!  She does this a couple times a day.  

She looks so big in her birthday wagon!

She tore into this gift from Granny.  Every single strip of paper she tore off went into her mouth.  Yum.


She's not walking yet, but has mastered the art of stretching to ridiculous lengths to get from one object to another without letting go.  Since I'm still not supposed to pick her up, she happily walks around the house, holding my hand.  This is what I see from my view!  


I know she's growing up fast, but really??  Landrie, coffee already?!

We love you, sweet little one year old!

If you missed the post about her birthday bash, click here to see her zebra and hot pink "We're WILD about LANDRIE" party!  

1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

I love the picture of her drinking out of the coffee cup! ;) Happy Birthday, Landrie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails