Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning

As I look at the joy on my babies' faces this Easter morning, I can't help but think of how much it reflects the joy I feel that my savior is ALIVE!  He loved me SO much that he died for my sins, then 3 days later he conquered death and rose again!

As I bathed them to get them all clean and ironed their dresses, I am reminded of how my God washed away all of my sins.  

As my heart overflows and almost bursts it's so full of love for my Landrie and Tatem, I am blown away that God loves me even more- no matter what I do.

As I look back at Landrie at her first Easter, I'm reminded of how much people can change, both on the inside and the outside too.  

Check it out: How People Change

Happy Easter!!  I hope things all around you remind you of God's great love!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails