Landrie was SO ready! She loves to sing her song and run to the potty. I love that whenever I go now, I get a very heartfelt, "Good job, Mommy!!! I SO proud of you!"
I wasn't a great potty-trainer, but Landrie sure reminded me! We used the kitchen timer every 30 minutes for the first day or two. Now, when I use it in my baking, she stops what she's doing, hollers "POTTY!" and takes off. :)
She ADORES those Dora panties! Her first time to go potty by herself she came out SO proud of herself. I didn't have the heart to correct her, so I just let her run around with her undies OVER her shorts. :)
This week she decided to give all of her leftover diapers to her sister. When we get dressed, she always says, "I no need diapers, Mommy!" It's Dora undies around the clock for my Landrie Grace. If you've been around her lately, she's probably shown them to you. We're working on that... :)
Bye- bye, diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment