Monday, April 23, 2012

Full Circle

In January 2009, we had Mark's sister take pictures of us.  We didn't tell anyone,  but we knew they were for our future adoption scrapbook.


We made our scrapbook that June.  

See that bridge?

Today we walked across it as a family of four, and our Landrie Grace checked out the fish.

3.years ago, having babies was such a far away dream, something we prayed for all the time.  Today, we are in awe as we look at all God has done for us.  Really??  He continually knocks my socks off!  


4 comments:

Marcie said...

Isn't it amazing to look back at what all he has done for us?!?
Sometimes it's easy to forget that he is ALWAYS in control!

momMYsliceoflife said...

I got goosebumps when I read that. God is so good! What a special moment for you!

I had a simular one with my daughter. Right before moving to a new town, we took our son to his favorite park. We were a family of three. My husband and I sat on the bridge and I was in tears over wanting to have another baby (we were trying to figure out the best timing). The next time we visited that park was a little over a year later and it was as a family of four!

jenna leigh said...

LOVE!!!

David and Bethany said...

Oh, I just love these full circle moments!! I love knowing that God knew the whole time---and He is just smiling watching His plan unfold! Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails