Happy 1st Birthday, Tatem Rose!
A SPRINKLES Party!
Party Pics
Peas in a pod
Yes! I LOVE it! (The many obsessions of an almost 3 year old)
We had a little gender reveal party to find out if Tatem was a boy or a girl. I was THRILLED bite into a PINK cupcake because I couldn't wait for Landrie to have a sister!!
(photo by VanReet Photography)
Landrie could not WAIT for her baby sister to be born!
Landrie was ready to play with Tatem day 1!
Tatem wasn't quite as into all the "playing" at first!
But after a few months...
They were BOTH ready to play! Oh, how happy that makes this momma's heart!!
People will stop me at the grocery store and say, "Did you know your daughter is giving your baby a drink?" Sure enough, there's Landrie holding her sippy cup up for Tatem to drink from! (Of course other times, Tatem is shrieking because Landrie put a box over her head or something...)
Landrie is SUCH a helper, and loves to push Tatem in the swing, or get her cup or teach her sign language. They love each other SO much!
I mean, they love each other a TON!! :)

2 comments:
haha! I LOVE it! :) Precious girls! You are so blessed!!
I have never seen the picture of Landrie in the swing with Tatem--haha! What sweet pictures of your precious girls together, & I know how much joy it gives you to see them as siblings. XO
Post a Comment