Yay!! We've made it all the way to the end of the "Happy Birthday Blogging Bonanza!"
Happy 1st Birthday, Tatem Rose!
A SPRINKLES Party!
Party Pics
Peas in a pod
Yes! I LOVE it! (The many obsessions of an almost 3 year old)
Breastfeeding vs. formula...the stuff you won't read in a book:)
I LOVE YOU!
Rejoicing over T's 1st HEALTHY well check!!
Traditions that make me
Happy
Dancing baby
Adoption vs. Pregnancy
Yipee, I'm three!!
That means that our precious Landrie Grace is THREE years old! (Well, she turned three on Sept. 14th!) Mark took the morning off to celebrate her birthday, as if we hadn't done enough celebrating already!
That means that our precious Landrie Grace is THREE years old! (Well, she turned three on Sept. 14th!) Mark took the morning off to celebrate her birthday, as if we hadn't done enough celebrating already!
We saved a few presents for her actual birthday, but she opened most of them during the weekend of her party! She was SO excited to get more!
There's a commercial for a Baby Alive who can walk, and Landrie thinks it's the funniest thing. When I asked her what show she wanted to watch, she would say, "Baby Waddle!" (They say something about her waddling in the commercial.) I guess because they advertise so many other kid shows she thought it was a new show. One day I think we watched the commercial 20 times in a row. She just giggled the whole time! This was her face when she opened her very own Baby Alive!
SO in love! She got the one that you can feed pretend food that disappears, not the one that requires diaper changes. :)
We let her pick a breakfast spot, and of course she wanted to go get donuts!
Look at my THREE year old baby! When I call her "Baby," she likes to say, "Silly Mommy, I not a baby, I a BIG girl!" Then I have to tell her that she'll always be my baby girl!
My cake-hating Tatem tentatively tried a donut hole. Landrie and Baby were there for moral support, cheering her on!
"Hey, I like this!!"
Daddy and the birthday girl, who took a break from devouring her donut just long enough to smile. She even offered Mark a bite. Well, it was actually one, single sprinkle from her donut, but as much as she loves donuts, that's impressive!
We love you, Landrie Grace!! Happy THIRD birthday!!
Did you miss part of the series? Check out all the birthday posts here:
No comments:
Post a Comment