Monday, July 13, 2009
Without THEM there'd be no US
Mark and I met way back in 2002 at Megan and Nate's wedding! Megan and I went to high school together and were friends and roommates at A&M. Mark and Nate ALSO went to high school together and were ALSO college roommates at HPU before Nate transferred to Aggieland. Since Nate is in the Air Force, they live all over (and never quite as close as I'd like them to!). It was a quite a treat to have them stay with us for the last few days!
It was just like old times, staying up way to late to chat!
Cutie Claire is showing off her "puppy dog ears" hair and her puppy acting skills.

dropped fed to him.
Max was quite the attraction this weekend. He fits in perfectly with his red hair!
It didn't take Jacob long to learn how to say my name, although the first few times I was "Corny." :)
The newest member of their fam- Grant. Check out his beautiful baby blues.
That boy never stopped grinning and cooing! I got plenty of practice holding a new baby over the last few days; sorry if he's a bit spoiled during your 20+ hour car trip, Megan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment