We went over to my brother's house for a pool party and cookout on Saturday. Aunt Beth held on tight while Abbie and Adelynn slathered on LOTS of baby sunscreen. No, Landrie's not quite that ghost-white. They just really liked putting the sunscreen on her!
By the time we got her all dressed for the pool, it was time for a bottle! Whew! Yes, her adorable bathing suit has a tutu on it! Thanks, Lindsay!
Well, it turns out we have a water baby! Landrie LOVED splashing and playing in the water!
I love this shot, because it shows how much fun the 9 kids had together! They never stopped! Colson's leaping into the hot tub, Jaxon's mid-air in a cannonball, and Adelynn's got a running start to jump in the pool! We had the nieces and nephews from my side and Mark's side together for the first time in a long time. They had a blast!
When Mark and I got married, Christy was pregnant with Adelynn and Megan was pregnant with McKinnan. They were born a week apart! Since McKinnan just moved to Texas, this was their first time to hang out. A few minutes after they met, Adelynn came running up to me and said, "Aunt Corrie, you were right! She really did want to meet me!!" I love that little movie star!
Mark's sisters' youngest (Gramm and Tucker) are only 2 weeks apart. Aren't they cute??
Aunt Beth (Mark's sister) and Uncle Rusty
Aunt Megan (Mark's sister) and Uncle Greg
Uncle Kevin (my brother) and Aunt Christy let us all play at their house all day. Thanks, guys!!
My mom and me
Guess who?? :)
I love my honey!!!
Gramm, Mawmaw and Jaxon taking a quick break on the swing after LOTS of swimming. Somehow I only have crazy swimming pictures of Mark's dad. Don't worry- I have plenty of him from the dedication day!
P-Pa and Abbie relaxing after dinner
Uncle Eric, Aunt Melissa and crew couldn't make it, so they sent Landrie her first ever balloon bouquet! She was completely captivated by it, and then she attacked it. :) We missed you guys!
There were way too many pictures to include them all, so here's a collage of some more of my favorites!
If you missed part I of Landrie's Dedication Weekend, click here! Part III is coming soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment