Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Belly Shots!

Okay, by far the most surprising thing about pregnancy so far is how long it takes to show!  Years ago I actually bought maternity clothes months before we ever even started trying, you know, so I'd have them ready when I started showing, minutes after we found out we were expecting.  :)  

The entire first trimester, I kept checking for a bump.  I would get so excited when I had a little one, then a few hours later it would be gone again. :)  I'm happy to announce, there's finally a baby bump!

Here's the proof!  It doesn't look so big from this angle, but it's definitely there! 

Here's what I see!

It won't be long before I look really, really pregnant.  I can't wait!!! :)

5 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

You look great!! I love the pic of what you see. I've never seen it done from that perspective, but it's great! When do you guys find out if this little one prefers blue or pink? I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to love having them close together. The first year is tough, but it's so much fun.

Ashley said...

WOW girl!You look GREAT! You are lucky! I looked about 26 weeks pregnant when I was only 16 weeks preg.

Michele said...

You look too cute!

momMYsliceoflife said...

You look fantastic! I think it is so sweet how excited first time mommies get about the bump. You will look precious with it. With your second pregnancy, I think you look forward to it a lot less because you know how quickly that cute bump turns into a huge baby belly that you can't move around with. lol! I bet you'll enjoy every moment though!

Amanda said...

Your itty bitty bump is so cute! I don't know how I found your blog but I love reading your posts! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails