Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big Sister to be!

Someone's getting excited about her new role!  

2 comments:

Burchfield said...

I just saw that you are expecting! What a sweet little miracle. So excited for you. I am sure Landrie will be a great big sis! Just wanted to say we will be praying for you guys and a healthy delivery and baby! WOnderful news.

Same Monogram said...

Hi, I know you will think this is a random post:-) I saw your blog and love it. Landrie's story is so sweet! I have a Landrie too and she is 4. I just did a search for the spelling of Landrie, not Landry. Anyway, I make monogrammed clothes.....check out my blog at samemonogram.blogspot.com. I have a ton of clothes monogrammed "Landrie" for my daughter. Let me know if you would be interested in them for your Landrie. I will sell them cheap:-) They are just hanging in her closet for another Landrie. Landrie's are rare and soooooo SPECIAL:-)

Aimee
same@samemonogram.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails